Top 10 Posts Of The Month
- Our very own Emily from Frankly Ms Shankly with a spooky outfit and convincing all of us that spooky style isn't just for Halloween http://www.franklymsshankly.com/2016/11/ootd-everyday-is-halloween.html
- Alice from Twenty Something City shared what she learnt from her no spend October. Sounds like a great challenge - anyone fancy a no spend January https://twentysomethinglifeandstyle.com/2016/11/06/what-the-october-no-buy-challenge-taught-me/
- Talor Gilchrist has managed, to sum up 2016 in food the Talor way https://talorgilchrist.wordpress.com/2016/11/09/10-foods-that-have-defined-2016/
- Lyndsey from The Quiet Resolution has been chatting about why she loves beauty and that enjoying makeup and skincare doesn't make you vain http://www.thequietresolution.co.uk/2016/11/why-i-love-beauty.html
- Kimberley from Wardrobe Conversations has been thinking about the strange world of social media friendships and that awkward moment you meet people in real life (and obviously how much she loves all Edinburgh Bloggers) http://www.wardrobeconversations.com/2016/11/styled-by-kimberley-winter.html
- Amy from The Luminous Life has been sharing her top ten tips for getting the most out of your workout http://www.theluminouslife.co.uk/2016/11/my-top-tips-for-getting-most-out-of.html
- Ruth from Urbanity Blog shared all the details from the Herald Fashion Awards - which by the way she won http://www.urbanity-blog.com/2016/11/herald-fashion-awards.html
- Lucie from Tetris and (Cheese)Cakes shared some great tips for newbie vegans or anyone else interested in a plant based diet https://tetrisandcheesecakes.com/2016/11/18/newbie-vegan-5-handy-tips-for-going-plant-based-cruelty-free/
- Sonja from Migrating Miss has pulled together a list of free (and not so free) things to do in Edinburgh if you fancy being a tourist in your own city http://www.migratingmiss.com/ultimate-guide-to-the-top-free-not-so-free-things-to-do-in-edinburgh/
- Lauren from The Luxe List has been helping fill our luxury wishlists all month she even convinced us all we need designer shampoo https://luxelist.me/2016/11/22/philip-b/
It's that time of year again when we all start to think about Christmas and some of you are even taking part in Blogmas/Vlogmas. Blogmas/Vlogmas is when bloggers post or vlog every day in the run-up to Christmas. Trust me this isn't as easy as it sounds. I sit around the house all day and struggle to get 5 posts up a week so have so much respect for anyone who can post daily whilst working a full-time job.
I've had a look and found a few Edinburgh Bloggers taking part this year.
- Ellie Logan - http://www.desperatelyseekinglifestyle.com/
- Talor Gilchrist - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKjpxB5LZl9B4-b1bIwsFpg
- Joanne Kilday (Fashion Polaroids) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVDVUqGnVIdvzzORms9NoA
- Louise Brown (The Little Things) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYhUBVBdoImgXz6CDckiwPw
The team at Edinburgh Bloggers want to know who's doing Blogmas/Vlogmas so we can get behind you and share your posts/vlogs. Please comment below or tweet us (@EdinburghBlogg) to get added to the list
Before I go I wanted to say massive congratulations to Ruth from Urbanity Blog for winning Scottish Blogger of the Year at last month's Herald Fashion Awards.
And to everyone else remember that awards are nice but blogging is about so much more than that and you all have amazing blogs which you should be proud of (trust me I read through all your posts every month).
Hope everyone has a great December