Monday 16 November 2015

Meet The Team: Veronica

Welcome to the first post in a new series to help you get to know the team behind Edinburgh Blogger a little better. This week we're talking to Veronica, our official vlogger (who also happens to manage our Instagram)




Tell is a little about your blog

I've a Youtube channel and a blog named TheMeneghinGirl, on both platforms I like to share my passions from makeup and fashion, to travel, food and lifestyle; a bit of everything; a bit of me. I love to write but I think that video communication can be powerful that's why I'm fascinated by both.


What do you love most about blogging?

I see blogging as a hobby, but a commitment at the same time. It's a safe place where you can write and film about what you love and where you can connect with people who share the same interests. Through my blog I have met some wonderful people and through reading other people's blogs I learn something new everyday ( and I find new things I don't know about to spend money on as well ;))

What do you do when you're not blogging?

When I'm not blogging? Well unfortunately or not I work, I eat too much food, I go shopping way too often and watch a lot of movies, all these possibly with the people I love.


Have you attended any Edinburgh Bloggers events and could you tell us about your experience?

Edinburgh Bloggers was one of the first contacts I had in Edinburgh and through it I found some good friends and met lots of people. I love to attend all the events that I can as I like to know what's happening in the city, keep up to date on the news and discover new places.


What do you love most about Edinburgh?

It's been a while now since I first came to Edinburgh and although I get to know if better everyday, I still love it as a tourist. For me walking over the North Bridge at anytime of the day or night is magical and breathtaking, when I'm there I always think that I'm where I want to be.


What advice would you give to a new blogger?

Start small and for yourself. If you start a blog it needs to be for the right reasons. Today lots of people see blogging as an easy job, which it may become for very few, but mainly it should be because you feel the need to communicate and be yourself.


Where to find Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment