Friday 26 September 2014

Blogger Of The Week: What Abby Loves


Hello.
Welcome to the first Blogger Of The Week post. 

Every week we shall be featuring and interviewing our favourite Edinburgh Bloggers.
This will give you guys the chance to discover and hear about some amazing bloggers in this area. We love how inspiring these bloggers are and it's only right that we share with you their talent.

This week we got to interview the wonderful Abby from What Abby Loves




She is a 19 year old law student from Edinbugh who loves all things beauty and fashion.
Personally, we just adore her beauty reviews and tips!



What inspired you to start blogging?


My best friend Emma and her mum were trying to convince me to start Youtube because of my deep passion for beauty and fashion and I was too scared so they said what about starting a blog? It was something I'd been considering for a while so I bit the bullet and never looked back!



Where do you get the inspiration for your posts?

From living my life. I take inspiration from the people around me and from taking a break and letting ideas just pop up naturally
in my head.



What post are you most proud of?

I'm not sure. One of my favourite posts to do was my review of the film The Book Thief because it was something so completely different to everything I usually post yet I was so passionate about it!




What's the biggest tip you would give to someone starting out?

Be true to you, uniqueness is much more interesting to read than a carbon copy of someone else. Also write about things that you're passionate about because it will come across in your writing.




What do you do when you are not working on your blog?

I'm a full time law student and I also work part time in Clarks shoes. When I do manage to get a bit of free time I love nothing more than chill nights with my friends, my boyfriend and the pups. I'm a massive dog lover! 




Can you recommend any blogs to check out?

One of my favourite bloggers is Georgies Loves and also Charlotte from A Little Touch of Charlotte




What do you love most about Edinburgh?


I love how there's always so much going on, I love the festival and I absolutely ADORE how beautiful it is from the cobbled streets to the stunning views.




Make sure you check out Abby's amazing blog


http://whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk/


and stay tuned for our next blogger of the week interview!

X

3 comments: